Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Berlin Performance of People Spoke

Areille and Orion (in absentia) were kind enough to host me for my final performance in Berlin, as part of Berlin's Month of Performance art.

I inserted a slightly different opening for this perfomance. Here is an excerpt:
SLAVOJ ZIZEK: You know what is interesting to me in the Turkey situation is that its alot like the Arab Spring yes, but also the Turks have much more, er, media *sniff* and so it was even quicker to get out on the internet and so on. I mean this is a really good example, I think, where, you know, the media is not reporting directly so much on the crisis, but it also doesn’t matter so much because the narrative is already written without them.

Thank you to all who came last night, it was such a pleasant and unexpected evening.

rp










No comments:

Post a Comment